Thursday, September 17, 2009

More Pictures of the Beauty

Well, we did go back on Tuesday to take pics. We actually went to Riverfront Park, and just did her because the boys' shirts weren't pressed, my dress hadn't been rewashed yet...So here are some picture that I took of her. I absolutely LOVE the skirt that my grandmother bought her. And the ribbon was from Leslie--she gave a 2 little baggies of ribbons that I now stick on with K-Y. I still think that's so funny! You know it was totally a mom somewhere that came up with that--moms are so inventive! Well, the first time I put one in Ansley's hair and let it dry, Talan plucked it off of Ansley's head and said that he had "found it" in her swing with her. Poor Ansley--that thing dries pretty hard! She stayed sound asleep, though.

As I post this, I have decided to get back into photography for a while. At least while I'm staying at home. I just love taking pictures! I'm a little uncertain about what to do with all of these portraits of her--I love so many of them, and I can't have large wall photos of her everywhere...or maybe I could :) So anyway, if you run across someone wanting some outdoor photography or wedding photography...I would love to do it. I don't want to get my studio equipment out just yet...and I really would like to have 1 more light for it anyhow (I only have 2)...but so I guess I'm going to do like others and start a photography blog or website. I'm very excited! You know, since I'm not working now anyway...and because I am just dying to feel productive! I love staying at home, but I really just have a drive to do something. And this will give me a chance to continue being creative!





And here is my favorite....

No comments: