Monday, September 14, 2009

Frozen Head

We went to Frozen Head last night to take pics. We all looked so nice. Then, as I was heading out the door I checked the battery on my camera, and noticed it was low. I tried hurriedly to find my backup battery. No luck. And I was running out of light, so we had to go. Battery died within 10 minutes. I actually cried on the way home.

It takes so much effort to get everyone's clothes clean, matched, ironed...make sure no one has sweated that day, have Ansley perfectly timed with feedings to be content, and well...you know. Not to mention I have to do either an overcast sky or early morning or evening. It's hard! I got all of it together as they napped, and also got a pile of props to take. Kevin had to load of ton of things into the car because I was prepared to stay over an hour taking pics of her (not that long with the boys involved). I was even dressed up myself, looking forward to some precious mother/daughter shots to have Kevin take of us. Oh I was so heartbroken. But the bugs really were just terrible. So I will take it as a blessing, and we'll go somewhere else tomorrow. If nothing else, Kevin felt so sorry for me that he promised we would go tomorrow, and now hopefully he'll be extra patient and helpful just out of pure pity. Hey, I take what I can get :)


No comments: